Everlasting P Review – Does Everlasting P Prostate Formula Work?
Enlarged prostate also called benign prostatic hyperplasia or hypertrophy or BPH, is a condition referring to the abnormal increase in number of the cells that make up the prostate. This will result to the prostate being larger than it should be. Since the prostate drapes around the urethra, its abnormal growth will have effects on how urine is excreted, therefore developing incontinence and other urinary conditions. There is no exact reason as to why this happens, however, there are factors considered to aggravate the development of this problem, and various ways to treat it as well.
As many researchers have stated, the normal size of the prostate is about the size of a walnut, however, those who develop enlargement of the prostate have theirs grow more than the size of a golf ball. The growth of the prostate is said to start during puberty and will continue to grow gradually as men age. The enlargement of the gland is also considered to be one of the most common form of cell growth however it is not cancerous unlike other abnormal cell growths that occurs. Most of the cases of enlarged prostate involve men who are in their seventies, although men who are in their fifties are already prone to its development.
Men who suffer from both enlarged prostate and urinary symptoms should get checked immediately. When these problems are neglected, it may result to renal failure, which slowly kills each system one after the other, leading to more complicated problems.
Everlasting P is an all-natural, comprehensive prostate supplement that maintains normal prostate size and function. Everlasting P’s manufacturer claims its effects are so powerful, you’ll feel like your renewed prostate health will seemingly last forever.
Discover Your Risk for Prostate Cancer now!
Take the Test Now . . .
Fact: Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men. The American Cancer Society’s estimates for prostate cancer in the United States for 2014 are:
– About 233,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed
– About 29,480 men will die of prostate cancer
About 1 man in 7 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your prostate cancer risk factors. When you take the Simple Prostate Cancer Risk Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for Prostate Cancer now.
In addition to receiving your personalized test results, you’ll also receive health alerts from http://prostatehealth247.com. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Everlasting P ingredients include:
- Saw Palmetto shrinks the prostate’s inner lining to relieve pressure on the urinary tract.
- Nettle Root Extract has a long history of treating BPH. In men taking 120 mg nettle root extract, prostate size decreased significantly. Urinary flow complications caused by BPH were also improved.
- Pygeum is especially useful in treating bladder complications associated with an unhealthy prostate. It is also considered to be a safe, with little risk of adverse side effects.
- Ginger reduces prostate inflammation and stops prostate cancer cells from multiplying. It also has a powerful antioxidant effect that kills existing unhealthy prostate cells.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract contains phytosterols, protective chemicals that improve poor urine flow.