Prostate Support Supplements Reviews
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventive measures may help reduce the risk of prostate cancer. Usually, men over 40 start experiencing prostate health problems.
The prostate is an exocrine gland of the male reproductive system that acts as a valve directing the flow of urine and sperm.
An enlarged prostate is a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate gland. Most prostate problems such as prostate infection, BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia), and prostatitis are caused by an enlarged prostate.
Common symptoms of an enlarged prostate include urination problems, lower back pain, dysuria, and chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
Natural supplements for prostate health are designed to improve the overall health of the prostate gland. They may also decrease the risk of the development of prostate disorders.
The following are the ten best supplements for prostate health:
1. Herbal remedies are regarded as some of the best prostate health supplements. Saw palmetto works to reduce the size of enlarged prostates and relieves urinary problems.
2. Nettle root is an effective natural supplement for prostate health. It reduces obstruction of urinary flow. Pygeum improves urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
3. Red clover contains an antioxidant that fights cancerous growth. Red clover inhibits DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) formation.
4. Doses of vitamin C and vitamin B6 are also some of the best supplements for prostate health. They make urination easier and prevent swelling.
5. Another supplement for an enlarged prostate is soy (miso, soy milk) and fish oil. Selenium, found in brazil nuts, slows the progression of tumor growth.
6.Lycopene contains powerful antioxidants. Lycopene, found in red tomatoes and other tomato-based products (like ketchup and puree), is a natural supplement for prostate health.
7. Fruits like guavas, watermelon, and pink grapefruit act as natural supplements for prostate health. Fructose (the sugar found in fruits) stimulates the production of vitamin D that inhibits tumors.
8. Garlic, turmeric, ginger, and rosemary act as supplements for an enlarged prostate. Other enlarged prostate health supplements include skullcap, holy basil, and oregano.
9. Green tea (EGCG) may prevent prostate cancer by acting as a natural inhibitor of an enlarged prostate.
10. Zinc supplements taken with copper are also recommended for the treatment of an enlarged prostate.
Discover Your Risk for Prostate Cancer now!
Take the Test Now . . .
Fact: Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men. The American Cancer Society’s estimates for prostate cancer in the United States for 2014 are:
– About 233,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed
– About 29,480 men will die of prostate cancer
About 1 man in 7 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your prostate cancer risk factors. When you take the Simple Prostate Cancer Risk Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for Prostate Cancer now.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/Best-supplement-for-prostate/2010/11/08/id/371072#ixzz2mNmvFdwE
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Prostate Cancer (Understanding Disease: Infectious Diseases & Oncology)
Get the facts on Prostate Cancer with this 100%-accurate animated video. Part of Focus Apps’ Understanding Disease: Infectious Diseases & Oncology series, th…
Hilarious Prostate Exam on Video
Manolis takes a camera to his first prostate exam!!!
Prostate screening material adds to puzzle
New Zealand Doctor Online (blog), on Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:22:30 -0800
The covering letter tells us these resources can be used by nurses, and by GPs in their discussion with men about prostate cancer risk, tests and treatment. It also tells us that next year a quick reference chart will be developed to guide GPs, and a …