Prostavox Review – Does Prostavox Work?
The prostate is a small gland which could be found beneath the bladder, surrounding the urethra. It plays important roles in some processes of the body such as controlling the flow of urine, nourishing sperm and maintaining its quality. Because of this, many experts advise men to keep their prostates healthy to prevent life degradation. Unfortunately, there are some men who acquire conditions affecting the prostate just like benign prostatic hypertrophy or the enlargement of the prostate. This problem is usually treated with medications, some lifestyle alterations, and the use of herbal supplements like Prostavox for some cases.
Benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH refers to the growth of the prostate 2-3 times bigger than its supposed size. Since the prostate is situated near the bladder and urethra, the most common symptoms of the gland’s abnormal growth involves the urinary systems of men. This may include difficulty to urinate, painful urination, blood in the urine, distention of the bladder, inability to empty the bladder and the development of urinary tract infection or UTI. It is important for BPH to be diagnosed early to prevent it from becoming worse because it may lead to kidney dysfunctions when not treated immediately.
Discover Your Risk for Prostate Cancer now!
Take the Test Now . . .
Fact: Other than skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most common cancer in American men. The American Cancer Society’s estimates for prostate cancer in the United States for 2014 are:
– About 233,000 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed
– About 29,480 men will die of prostate cancer
About 1 man in 7 will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during his lifetime.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your prostate cancer risk factors. When you take the Simple Prostate Cancer Risk Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for Prostate Cancer now.
In addition to receiving your personalized test results, you’ll also receive health alerts from http://prostatehealth247.com. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Loaded with natural ingredients, Prostavox offers men a healthy alternative to expensive prostate medications. Plus, Prostavox users report fewer side effects with this product than they had with doctor-prescribed prostate treatments. Ingredients include:
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract -Fruit taken from the saw palmetto plant contains chemicals that shrink the inner lining of an enlarged prostate, allowing urine to flow more easily.
- Nettle Leaf – Stinging nettle leaves reduce inflammation and improve urinary output. In a study with over 500 patients, men using stinging nettle had smaller prostates after 6 months.
- Selenium – This mineral has several research studies investigating it as a potential prostate cancer prevention supplement.
- Zinc – Healthy prostate glands have more zinc than other tissues and organs. Research indicates prostate’s zinc concentration protects prostate cells from becoming cancerous and suggests zinc deficiency increases risk of prostate cancer.
Although the Prostavox is considered to be safer compared to traditional procedures, men should still consider discussing this option with their doctors. Upon visiting doctors, men will be able to acquire significant information about the surgery, which will help them be surer about buying the product.